Managing Digital Transformation and Cultural Change Roundtable
Registration - FREE
Felinesoft and Hart Square
Thursday 21st February, 09:00 - 11:30
Felinesoft have teamed up with independent NfP CRM and Technology consultants, Hart Square to host our next roundtable event on the Thursday, 21st February 9:00am – 11:30am at Chandos House, 2 Queen Street, London. The roundtable will be chaired by, Janice Liverseidge, Marketing & Communications Director of the Royal Society of Medicine and she will lead on their personal experience of Managing Digital Transformation and Cultural Change.
Topics that will be covered on the day include:
- Supporting innovation through smart use of technology – “Why AI (artificial intelligence) will allow organisation to easily and quickly infuse AI into their applications, enabling new, intelligent experiences for the users.”
- How do you implement a single customer experience and view across CRM, Web and other digital channels?
- The digital transformation journey – from conception, buy-in execution
- Exploiting the value of the data you hold without breaking GDPR guidelines
- New thinking: Using insight to achieve your strategic purposes
We would very much like you to join us on the day and share your experiences, pool ideas and have the opportunity to learn from your peers over Danish pastries and freshly baked cookies. We are expecting great turnout and we only have 15 places available, so please register for the FREE event by contacting Tom, Business Development Manager at Thomas.Raworth@felinesoft.co.uk
Past attendees include: The Royal Society of Medicine, The Royal College of Nursing, Sane, The Royal Colleges of Physicians and Coeliac UK to name a few