Permanent Position: Business Development Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 + commission (dependent on experience) + annual company bonus
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 3AE)
Benefits: Flexible working, relaxed office environment, generous holiday allowance, company bonus scheme, pension, free staff events, onsite free gym, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the Membership and Charity sector. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
Are you an intelligent, ambitious and focused B2B sales executive with experience in the business software or web technology markets? Are you looking for a office-based Sales Executive role which will make best use of the experience and skills you’ve acquired so far? If so then read on!
As our in-house BDE, your main responsibility will be to regularly prospect Felinesoft’s target markets, with the aim of identifying and developing contacts and live opportunities that produce qualified appointments for the Business Development team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To sell technology and consultancy services by targeting prospect companies and partners through a thorough understanding of how this proposition can add value to their businesses
- To build relationships and Felinesoft’s brand visibility with target companies through telephone contact and supporting correspondence
- To book and manage all of Felinesoft’s key Marketing events
- To maintain an accurate record of actual activities undertaken versus targets, report on live campaigns and support campaign decision making
- To share information with the business in order to help the development of marketing materials, sales propositions and product features
- To develop your knowledge of target market, competitors, marketing and account management processes and to keep up to date with new developments in the sales, marketing and technical areas
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years telesales experience in a B2B environment, with evidence of meeting targets and proven inbound and outbound telesales success
- You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, and to develop relationships in a confident and friendly manner
- Organised, with good time management skills and a logical approach
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Great PC skills with a good working knowledge of Social Media tools
Nice to haves
- B2B sales experience in the business software or web technology market
- Digital/web technology knowledge or commercial experience in this field
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once you are ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.