Permanent Position: QA Engineer
Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 DOE + annual company/performance bonus
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 3AE)
Benefits: Flexible working, relaxed office environment, generous holiday allowance, company bonus scheme, pension, free staff events, onsite free gym, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the Membership and Charity sector. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work alongside other QA colleagues to provide test and support resource to our software development teams. The QA Engineer will be responsible for the testing of bespoke software solutions, Dynamics CRM systems, websites and apps for clients, taking ownership of the quality of the delivery to our clients.
The QA Engineer will use tools such as Visual Studio Test Manager and Team Foundation Server, as these tools are key to carrying out the role successfully. You will be expected to participate in the company culture of self-learning, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Creating Test Plans for project deliverables;
- Running tests and identifying, reporting and progressing faults;
- Taking ownership of the quality of the final product, raising issues and feeding back as necessary.
Essential skills and experience
- Commercial QA experience (2 years minimum)
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of automated tools such as Selenium
- Self-confident with excellent communication skills
- A quick learner
- Motivated and organised
- Has a good eye for detail
- Enjoys analysing and problem solving
- Proactive and confident
- A good team player
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once you are ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.