Permanent Position: 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 1SE)
Due to recent expansion, we are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to work in our central Bristol office to support our CRM Dynamics development team. If you are looking for your next challenge or a new career path then this could be the role for you!
Your job will be to work on existing bespoke Dynamics CRM systems to enhance features and support and train customers on how to get the best use out of their system.
You will be the first point of contact for Dynamics CRM support requests and you will report to the Support Manager and work closely with the Dynamics CRM development team.
No previous experience of Dynamics CRM is necessary, so we are looking for someone technically minded with a thirst for learning to join us and make this role their own. If this sounds like you then drop your CV into email@example.com without delay.
- Providing Dynamics CRM technical support to clients over the ‘phone, by email and occasionally on-site if necessary.
- Developing, releasing and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions for clients; trouble-shooting and enhancing their systems.
- Maintaining support communication records in our in-house Dynamics CRM system;
- Carrying out any administration or communication necessary to complete the above tasks.
- Previous IT Support experience at both 1st and 2nd line.
- Great team working and problem solving skills.
- A professional manner and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and to improve your technical skills and knowledge.
- User or development experience of Dynamics CRM ( online and on-premise).
No unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.