Permanent Position: Data Migration Specialist
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 DOE + annual company/performance bonus
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 3AE)
Benefits: Flexible working, relaxed office environment, generous holiday allowance, company bonus scheme, company pension scheme, free staff events, onsite free gym, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the Membership and Charity sector. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
Are you a specialist in Data Migration and Reporting who is capable of working on business-critical projects involving high value data? Can you successfully liaise with clients and internal stakeholders to identify, document and validate migration scope, reporting requirements, risks, dependencies and constraints?
We are looking for someone who can work closely with our development team and our clients, to analyse and best understand their data migration and reporting requirements, before then defining a solution and building reports. The role includes drawing up technical specifications to be used in the end to end migration process, educating relevant parties on the migration process, company functionality and business processes and working with a cross functional team to build customer reports utilizing custom reports in accordance with client requirements and ensure periodic review and signoff from customers
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in the delivery of data migration specifications, including mapping documents and validation processes
- Excellent understanding of data profiling, cleansing, transformation, and migration techniques
- Skilled at documenting data migration processes at a functional and technical level
- Proven experience in reporting using techniques such as pivot tables, vlookup, macros, visual basic, or other data extraction methods.
- Experience with data visualization and business analytics technologies
- Great understanding of SQL
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system knowledge, ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills, with strong stakeholder management skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Scribe
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Microsoft ETL tools, SSAS
- Self-confident with excellent communication skills
- Motivated and organised
- Has a good eye for detail
- Enjoys analysing and problem solving
- Proactive and confident
- A good team player
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once you are ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.