Permanent Position: Digital/Software Project Manager
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: IRO £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, skills and qualifications + benefits
Felinesoft is looking for a Project Manager to support our talented development team in central Bristol. Our clients span many sectors and have included household names like Jack Daniels, BMW, Comic Relief and British Airways but also encompass government bodies, SMBs and inspiring start-ups.
You will work as part of a friendly, expert team, using agile development methodologies. Ideally with a background in software development, you will have the intelligence, knowledge and project management experience necessary to cut straight to what's relevant and ask the right questions at the right time. You will enjoy working on a variety of software, web and app projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running and managing a portfolio of projects
- Ensuring client and in-house teams work together smoothly
- Confident planning and management of tight schedules and budgets using agile methodologies
- Managing budget, scope, schedule for projects
- Identifying, creating and managing Risk Registers and Issue Logs
- Managing Change Requests identified during Project deliveries
- Balancing resource planning across multiple projects
- Regular status reporting and communication with projects stakeholders
- Strong financial focus on delivering benefits for both the customer and the company
- Supporting the Sales team with bids, tenders and presentations
- Great people skills; a friendly, professional manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of project managing complex and diverse software, web and app projects of varying sizes/budgets
- A strong technical knowledge and passion for technology, with an engineering or computer science degree
- The ability to talk to clients in their own language as well as understand the detail from the development team
- Experience working with agile/SCRUM methodology
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) or other source control system
- Project management certification e.g. Prince 2, PMP or similar
- Scrum Master Certification
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email/ letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies please.