Permanent Position: Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 DOE, skills and qualifications + annual company/performance bonus
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 3AE)
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the membership and charity sectors, built on the back of a long history of working with household names like British Airways and Comic Relief to major car companies. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
Felinesoft is looking for experienced Dynamics CRM Technical Consultants /Developers to work in our central Bristol office to work within the development team. You’ll be working within a team of experienced developers and be involved in full-cycle development of Dynamics CRM solutions, from requirement gathering to technical support for clients
The team is keen to learn and to share their knowledge. We self-organise at Felinesoft so everyone has lots of freedom about how they work, but within a really supportive environment.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2 years minimum of commercial experience in developing and configuring MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015, both on-line and on premise, and 1 year minimum of experience in general software development
- A collaborative team player
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
Nice to have skills and knowledge:
We’ll be even more impressed if you have:
- Familiarity with using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience of working to agile/scrum practices
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies please.