Permanent Position: Front-end / UI Developer
Salary: Competitive up to £45K DOE + annual company/performance bonus
Location: Central Bristol (BS1 3AE)
Benefits: Flexible working, relaxed office environment, generous holiday allowance, company bonus scheme, company pension scheme, free staff events, onsite free gym, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
We are an established software development company with a growing presence in the Membership and Charity sector. We are a really talented and motivated team that’s focused on bringing change to the not-for-profit sector.
Are you an experienced and versatile Front end Web Developer /UI Developer who loves to work on a variety of projects and brands? If so then read on.
Our role will involve you working closely with stakeholders and colleagues to deliver high quality, high performance multi-device consumer facing apps and websites. You’ll be involved right at the start of projects, working with stakeholders and our Upstream Team to devise high quality solutions to client briefs. Sound interesting? Please apply if you can say yes to the below.
Essential skills and experience
- Sound working experience using SASS and GULP;
- Experience in user interface development;
- Experienced in producing cross browser, responsive layouts;
- Experience of interpreting user requirements and developing wireframes;
- Experienced building templates for CMS; especially Umbraco;
- Great time management skills;
- Collaborative team player; excellent communication skills, both written & oral.
Nice to haves
- An understanding of PHP and or C# would be advantageous;
- Experienced in UI or UX design;
- Familiarity with using Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be highly beneficial;
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.Net 2015.
Before applying please read our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Once you are ready to apply click here.
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.