Front-end / UI Developer
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 3AE
Salary: Competitive DOE- up to £45K
Benefits: Flexible working, relaxed office environment, generous holiday allowance, company bonus scheme, company pension scheme, free staff events, onsite free gym, secure cycle parking, hot showers + nice people to work with!
Are you an experienced and versatile Front end Web Developer /UI Developer who loves to work on a variety of projects and brands? If so then read on.
Our role will involve you working closely with stakeholders and colleagues to deliver high quality, high performance multi-device consumer facing apps and websites. You’ll be involved right at the start of projects, working with stakeholders and our Upstream Team to devise high quality solutions to client briefs. Sound interesting? Please apply if you can say yes to the below.
Essential skills & experience:
- Sound working experience using SASS and GULP;
- Experience in user interface development;
- Experienced in producing cross browser, responsive layouts;
- Experience of interpreting user requirements and developing wireframes;
- Experienced building templates for CMS; especially Umbraco;
- Great time management skills;
- Collaborative team player; excellent communication skills, both written & oral.
Nice to have skills or experience:
- An understanding of PHP and or C# would be advantageous;
- Experienced in UI or UX design;
- Familiarity with using Team Foundation Server (TFS) would be highly beneficial;
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio.Net 2015.
Conveniently based in central Bristol, just opposite Cabot Circus, we pride ourselves on having a friendly, supportive, laid back atmosphere in the office. With flexible working and a company ethos of no hierarchy, we encourage our staff to take responsibility for their own work and collaborate closely with colleagues to ensure smooth project delivery.
With occasional pub outings and free staff events in the summer and at Christmas time we encourage staff to make their working life an enjoyable experience. Come join us!
To apply click here.
No unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies.