Location: Central Bristol BS1 3AE
Salary: £20K basic (pro-rata) plus OTE
Hours: 20-25 hours flexible / part-time (Office Based)
Summary of Role
Are you an intelligent, ambitious and focused B2B sales executive with experience in the business software or web technology markets? Are you looking for a part-time office-based Sales Executive role which will make best use of the experience and skills you’ve acquired so far? If so then read on!
As our in-house Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to regularly prospect Felinesoft’s target markets, with the aim of identifying and developing contacts and live opportunities that produce qualified appointments for the Business Development team.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years telesales experience in a B2B environment, with evidence of meeting targets and proven inbound and outbound telesales success
- You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, and to develop relationships in a confident and friendly manner.
- Organised, with good time management skills and a logical approach
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Great PC skills with a good working knowledge of Social Media tools
Nice to have skills & Experience
- B2B sales experience in the business software or web technology market
- Digital /web technology knowledge or commercial experience in this field
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To sell technology and consultancy services to target prospect companies and partners through a thorough understanding of how this proposition can add value to their businesses.
- To build relationships and FelineSoft’s brand visibility with target companies through telephone contact and supporting correspondence.
- To maintain an accurate record of actual activities undertaken versus targets, report on live campaigns and support campaign decision making.
- To share information with the business in order to help the development of marketing materials, sales propositions and product features.
- To develop your knowledge of target market, competitors, marketing and account management processes and to keep up to date with new developments in the sales, marketing and technical areas.
With our offices conveniently based in central Bristol, we pride ourselves on having a friendly, supportive atmosphere in the office. With free staff events in the summer and at Christmas time we encourage staff to make their working life an enjoyable experience.
To apply for this job, please send your CV and covering email/ letter to email@example.com