Permanent Position: QA Engineer
Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 DOE + annual company /performance bonus
Location: Central Bristol
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work alongside other QA colleagues to provide test and support resource to our software development teams. The QA Engineer will be responsible for the testing for bespoke software solutions, Dynamics CRM systems, websites and apps for clients, taking ownership of the quality of the delivery to our clients.
The QA Engineer will use tools such as Visual Studio Test Manager and Team Foundation Server, as these tools are key to carrying out the role successfully. You will be expected to participate in the company culture of self-learning, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Creating Test Plans for project deliverables;
- Running tests and identifying, reporting and progressing faults;
- Taking ownership of the quality of the final product, raising issues and feeding back as necessary.
Essential Skills/ Knowledge
- Commercial QA experience (2 years minimum)
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Desirable Skills/ Knowledge
- Knowledge of automated tools such as Selenium
- Self-confident with excellent communication skills
- A quick learner
- Motivated and organised
- Has a good eye for detail
- Enjoys analysing and problem solving
- Proactive and confident
- A good team player
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email/ letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies please.