Permanent Position: Software Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 DOE + annual company /performance bonus
Location: Central Bristol
We are looking for a versatile Software Engineer / Website / Web Application Developer to work in our bespoke development team. You will be working within an experienced team of web, app and software developers.
Key Skills/ Knowledge
- You should have a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience in developing in C# & ASP.NET, preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt;
- You should have a good understanding of OOP;
- You should have working knowledge of MVC, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Visual Studio.Net;
- You should be experienced in working to agile/scrum practices;
- You should be educated to degree level in Computer Sciences or similar;
- You will have great problem solving skills;
- You will be a collaborative team player;
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- You will have a thirst for knowledge and will be happy working at the cutting edge of technology.
Desirable Skills/ Knowledge
- Ideally you will be certified with a recent Microsoft Developer accreditation
- Some experience of working with Azure would be beneficial
To apply, please send your CV and a covering email/ letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no unsolicited contact from recruitment agencies please.