Thursday 5th of July 2019, 08:15- 17:15
Felinesoft are Gold Partners for this Event which will deliver an exciting mix of keynote speakers, hot topic lightning talks, and breakout sessions based on the four cornerstones of any NFP organisation's strategy - Digital, Leadership, Culture and Innovation.
Our MD Ralph Johnson will be speaking around Innovation and what this means to NFP Membership Organisations and Charities.
Speakers from Felinesoft:
Ralph Johnson, MD, Felinesoft
Ralph has been in the software development industry for over 20 years working with a number of NFP organisations and charities. He has a wealth of knowledge about development and has worked on numerous Agile delivery projects with high profile clients including Macmillan Cancer Support, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, Royal Society of Medicine and many more. He has an extensive understanding of the challenges, deadlines and cultures and can provide valuable insight into requirements capture, to ensure the client gets what they need as well as what they want to deliver real return on investment.
Dame Esther Rantzen DBE
Andrew Harding FCMA CGMA, Chief Executive - Management Accounting AICPA
Emilie Oldknow, OBE, Chief Operating Officer, Unison
Key conference features:
- Keynote speeches offering insights into innovation, representation and technology
- Workshop-style sessions encouraging collaboration with other senior leaders and industry
- Peer to peer learning via case studies: what was successful, what didn’t work and lessons learnt
- Networking, round table discussions, quick-fire ‘lightning’ sessions
- The opportunity to speak to the providers currently helping the sector through this period of change
Attendance is free so why not bring your leadership team to ensure your organisation can truly make the most of the day.
If you would like more information regarding the event or about ourselves please email email@example.com or check out the agenda
Register at https://chase.live/register/