- The feasible options to address both the challenges and ambitions with the right programme of change (for instance, whether to invest-in or replace current technologies)
- The true costs of each pathway forward, including staff time and external resources
- Recommendations for the way forward, including benefits, ROI and risks
- A high-level roadmap of changes for the duration of the project
In this interactive session we will examine the questions below:
- Where do I start? I have lots of problems in lots of areas, many dependent on each other
- How do I get the facts to support my decisions? Possible options, possible costs, timeframes, roadmaps and resources?
- What about benefits, risks and ROI?
- How do I get everyone on board? What about the SMT, finance committee, board of trustees, and members or supporters?
- How to get started and what to include
- How to build unanimity and alignment with different stakeholders
- How to “unblock” the process while having confidence that the business case presented will not cause embarrassment later